Feta and Broccoli Basmati Salad
- 300g Tilda Wholegrain Basmati Rice
- 1.5 litres vegetable stock, low salt
- 125g broccoli, cut into small florets
- 150g courgettes, halved and sliced
- 150g peas, peas
- 4 spring onions, finely chopped
- 200g feta cheese, roughly crumbled
- 2 tbsp green pesto
- Place the wholegrain basmati rice and stock in a pan and bring to the boil and cook for 25 minutes.
- Add the broccoli and courgettes to the rice and cook for 2 minutes with a lid on.
- Stir in the peas, cover and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and stir through the spring onions, feta cheese and pesto, and cool before serving.