Tofu Fried Brown Basmati Rice
- Serves 2
- 250g Tilda Easy Cook Brown Wholegrain rice or Tilda Wholegrain Basmati rice
- 220g Tofu, cubed and dried
- 2 tbsps. vegetable oil
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- Large handful sugar snap peas
- Large handful baby corn
- Large handful broccoli florets
- A few Pak Choi leaves
- 1 lemongrass stalk, bruised
- 1 thumb ginger, finely grated
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 4 tsps Mirin
- 2 tsps sesame oil
- 4 tsps Teriyaki sauce
Cook the Tilda rice as per the instructions on the pack.
Heat the oil in a large pan. Add the cubed tofu and cook for about 5 minutes until brown and crispy. Remove from the pan and set aside.
Add the chilli, sugar snap peas, baby corn, broccoli, pak choi and lemongrass into the pan and cook over a high heat until the vegetables are cooked.
Add the cooked rice to the pan and stir through the cooked tofu.
Blend the ginger, garlic, mirin, sesame oil and teriyaki sauce together and stir into the hot rice.