- 0 - 30 Minutes
- Serves 3
A spicy wholegrain pilaf, with courgettes, lamb and mushrooms. Delicious and an extra source of fibre when served with our Wholegrain Pilau rice.
- 1 pouch Tilda Steamed Pilau rice
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- ½ red pepper, diced
- 1 small courgette, diced
- 100g mushrooms, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 200g lamb steak, thinly sliced
- ½ tsp chilli powder
- A few toasted flaked almonds
- Heat the oil in a pan. Add the pepper, courgette, mushrooms and onion, sprinkle on the chilli powder and fry gently for 3 -5 minutes until soft.
- Add the lamb and fry until cooked and lightly browned.
- Finally stir in the rice and heat thoroughly.
- Serve piping hot sprinkled with a few toasted flaked almonds.