Lemon & Leek Prawns
- 0 - 30 Minutes
- Serves 2
Full of flavour yet nutritious when served with Tilda Wholegrain Basmati & Quinoa. A quick recipe that will have a tasty midweek meal on the table in minutes!
1 pouch Wholegrain Basmati & Quinoa rice
1 tbsp olive oil
175g baby leeks, trimmed & sliced
1 small knob of ginger, peeled & finely grated
1/2 a red chilli, deseeded & finely chopped
1 garlic clove, crushed
200g cooked tiger prawns
Juice of 1/2 a lemon
Salt & pepper to season
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan, add the leeks and cook for 3-4 minutes until softened.
- Cook the rice according to pouch instructions.
- Add the ginger, chilli and garlic to the pan, cook for 1 minute.
- Add the prawns to the pan until heated through.
- Stir through the cooked Wholegrain Basmati and Quinoa rice and squeeze over lemon juice to serve. Season to taste and serve piping hot.