Ginger Soy Chicken
- 31 - 60 Minutes
- 2 pouches Tilda Fragrant Jasmine Rice
- 500g diced chicken
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 small red pepper, sliced
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 50g snap peas, sliced diagonally
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 150ml stock blended with 1 teaspoon corn flour
- Sea salt and pepper
- Fresh cilantro or parsley
Heat rice according to package directions. Keep warm, mounded, on serving plate.
Fry diced chicken in oil for 3 minutes, stirring, then add red pepper, ginger and onions. Cook for 5 minutes.
Add snap peas, soy sauce, lemon juice and sugar. Cook for 2 minutes then mix in stock and cook to thicken.
Check seasoning and spoon on top of rice. Garnish with herbs and serve hot.