Baked Stuffed Peppers
- 16 - 30 Minutes
- Serves 2
- 1 pouch Tilda Fragrant Jasmine Rice
- 2 large red or yellow peppers, cut in half and deseeded
- 200g 10 % fat beef mince
- 100g frozen chopped onions
- 1 tsp garlic granules
- 1 small zucchini, coarsely grated
- 80g frozen peas
- 400g can finely chopped tomatoes
- 2 tbsp natural yogurt or reduced fat sour cream, to serve
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika, to serve
Heat the rice according to the package instructions.
Preheat the oven to 230C, fan 210C, gas 8.
Place the pepper halves in an ovenproof dish and cook in the oven for 5 minutes.
Meanwhile heat a large non-stick deep frying pan and fry off the beef, onion and garlic over high heat for 5 minutes.
Take off the heat and stir through the Tilda Lemon & Herb rice, courgette, peas, and tomatoes.
Take the peppers out of the oven and spoon the mixture into the pepper halves. Put the stuffed peppers back into the hot oven for a final 15 minutes.
Serve with yoghurt or soured cream and a generous sprinkle of paprika.