Tilli’s Fish Pie
- Pre-heat the oven to 190°c, 170°c fan or Gas Mark 5
- Mix together the fish fingers, cheese sauce and 1 pouch Tilda Kids Sweet Vegetable and Wholegrain Rice.
- Pour into an ovenproof dish
- Place the mashed potato pellets and 5 tablespoons of water into the microwave and heat on high for 3 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking.
- Spread the mashed potato on top of the fish mix and top with grated cheese
- Bake in the oven for 30 – 35 minutes.
- 1 pouch Tilda Kids Sweet Vegetable and Wholegrain Rice
- 6 frozen fish fingers, chopped into bite sized pieces
- 1 tub fresh cheese sauce (about 350g)
- 500g frozen mashed potato
- 40g cheddar cheese, grated