Special Fried Rice
Difficulty (1-5): 1
Serves: 2Download the PDF
- Chop 3 spring onions and stir fry in hot oil over a high flame with some chopped red pepper and a little, freshly grated ginger.
- When the onions are sizzling, add enough prawns for two and the Tilda Egg Fried rice to the pan, mixing it all together.
- Drain 100g pineapple chunks and add these to the rice.
- Stir everything together over a high heat, and when it is piping hot, about 3 minutes.
- Serve with a dash of soy sauce.
- 1 Pack of Tilda Steamed Egg Fried Rice
- Prawns for two
- 100g Pineapple chunks
- 3 spring onions
- 1 Red pepper
- Freshly grated ginger
- Soy sauce