Seasonal Vegetable Risotto with Tilda Arborio Rice
- 500g Tilda Arborio Risotto Rice
- 1.5 litres vegetable stock, flavour optional
- 120g butter
- ½kg seasonal vegetables
- 1 onion, chopped
- 125ml beer, wine can be used if preferred
- 100g parmesan cheese
- Place the vegetables in a pan with 2oz of the butter and sweat until cooked.
- In a separate pan, fry the onion until soft and transparent. Add in the Tilda Arborio rice and cook, stirring for 2 minutes.
- Mix in the beer to the softened onions and cook until the liquid has evaporated off.
- Add the stock to the onions and rice gradually, stirring occasionally, until the rice is thick and creamy. Season to taste.
- Once the rice is cooked, mix in the vegetables and add the remaining 2oz of butter and Parmesan cheese to serve.