50g Tilda Easy Cook Basmati Rice
125g raw scallops (optional)
100g frozen peas
50ml olive oil
500g chicken, diced
100g onion, chopped
4 garlic cloves, crushed
80g red peppers, de-seeded and diced
400g tomatoes, chopped
2tsp dried thyme
100g sliced squid
100g peeled prawns
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan and fry the chicken over a high heat, stirring continuously.
- Add the onion, garlic and red pepper. Stir and reduce the heat. Season well.
- Add the rice, stirring until well coated with oil.
- Add the water, turmeric, tomatoes and thyme. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Remove lid and add the mussels, squid, prawns, scallops (if using), and peas. Cook for a further 5 minutes, ensuring the seafood is cooked and serve immediately.