Jasmine Rice with Ginger Soy Turkey
- Serves 4
- 250g Tilda Fragrant Jasmine Rice
- 500g diced turkey
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 small red pepper, sliced
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 4 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 50g mangetout, sliced diagonally
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 150ml stock blended with 1 teaspoon cornflour
- Sea salt and pepper
- Fresh coriander or parsley
Cook rice according to covered pan method on pack. Keep warm, mounded, on serving plate.
Fry diced turkey in oil for 3 minutes, stirring, then add red pepper, ginger and onions. Cook for 5 minutes.
Add mangetout, soy sauce, lemon juice and sugar. Cook for 2 minutes then mix in stock and cook to thicken.
Check seasoning and spoon on top of rice. Garnish with herbs and serve hot