Coconut Rice Pudding Arancini
- 0-30 minutes
Enjoy this sweet treat, packed with mouth-watering flavours.
- Half a cup of Tilda Jasmine Rice
- Third of a cup of sugar
- 1.5 cups coconut milk (Alpro or Canned)
- Put the ingredients in a pan with a close fitting lid or in an oven proof dish.
- If in a pan simmer slowly, stirring occasionally, until the liquid is absorbed giving a thick rice mixture.
- If in an oven dish, bake at 150C, stirring occasionally, until the rice is thickened.
- Allow to go cold and form into balls. Chill. Pané with flour, egg and mixture of 75% panko crumbs and 25% desiccated coconut.
- Deep fry until golden brown and hot right through.
- Garnish Garnish: Mango Yoghurt - Fresh Mango and Coconut Yoghurt pureed together Coconut Caramel – Coconut Cream and Sugar reduced to Caramel Rice – Raw Black Rice flashed in hot oil and tossed in Icing Sugar.