Spinach and Salmon Rice
- 0 - 30 Minutes
- Serves 2
Super easy to prepare, this is the perfect dish for a quick dinner or tasty lunch! The flavours of spinach and salmon compliment Tilda Lime and Coriander rice perfectly.
- 1 sachet Tilda Lime & Cilantro rice
- 2 large handfuls of spinach
- 1 pack of honey roasted salmon flakes
- Fresh lime to garnish
- Heat some butter in a large pan over a medium heat and stir in the spinach.
- As soon as the spinach is wilted and shiny, stir in the rice. When the rice and spinach is piping hot, stir in a pack of honey roast salmon flakes.
- As soon as the salmon is hot, eat immediately with a slice of fresh lime squeezed over.