Tandoori Chicken and Rice Bake
- 61 - 90 Minutes
- Serves 6
Delicious and impressive spicy tandoori chicken and rice bake… no one will ever know how easy it is to make! It’s important to use finest quality Tilda Pure Basmati rice which is able to soak up moisture and cooks well. Courtesy of Ayesha Razak.
360g Tilda Pure Basmati rice
3 chicken breasts
1 tbsp tandoori masala
500ml chicken stock
2 tsp salt
1tsp garlic paste
½ green chilli, sliced
125ml double cream
125ml whole milk
Fried onions (you can buy this ready made)
- Preheat your oven to 200 °C.
- Begin by marinating the chicken in tandoori masala. Set aside.
- Take a large casserole dish and add in the chicken stock, salt, garlic paste, green chilli, cream and milk. Mix together until everything is well combined.
- Add in the Tilda Pure basmati rice and mix again.
- To the top, layer on enough fried onions to cover the dish.
- Carefully add the chicken breasts to the top.
- Bake in the oven for 1 hour.
- Remove from the oven and leave to rest for 5-10mins before eating.