Vietnamese Chicken & Rice Broth
Difficulty (1-5): 2
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Place the stock, coconut milk, ginger, lemongrass and chilli into a large saucepan and bring to a simmer.
- Add the chicken, pak choi and rice straight from the pack, simmer for a further 5 minutes.
- Take off the heat, stir in the lime juice and coriander.
- Serve immediately.
For a vegetarian option, use vegetable stock and replace the chicken with 150g diced firm tofu
Perfect for entertaining
- 250g pack Tilda Sweet Chilli & Lime Steamed Basmati rice
- 500ml chicken stock
- 400ml can coconut milk
- 2cm piece ginger, grated
- 1 lemongrass stalk, halved
- 1 red chilli, sliced
- 200g cooked chicken breast, shredded 1 pak choi, sliced (125g)
- Juice of 1 lime
- 20g coriander, chopped