Sea Bass with Warm Rice & Lentil Salad
Difficulty (1-5): 3
Serves: 4Download the PDF
- Preheat the oven to 200oC, gas mark 6.
- Cook the rice in boiling water for 10 minutes, add the lentils and cook for a further 15 minutes until tender, drain and rinse.
- Meanwhile, roast the tomatoes and onion in 1 tbsp oil for 15 minutes.
- Whisk together the remaining oil and white wine vinegar and stir into the rice along with the tomatoes and chives. Season to taste and cover with foil to keep warm while cooking the fish.
- Place the sea bass fillets under a preheated grill for 7- 8 minutes until cooked and serve with the rice salad
For a quick alternative, pan fry the tomatoes and onion for 4 minutes, stir in 400g can drained and rinsed lentils, 250g pack Tilda Steamed Brown Rice (2 mins in the microwave) and the dressing
For a veggie alternative to fish, why not grill some giant portabella mushrooms
- 150g Tilda Wholegrain Basmati rice
- 150g puy lentils
- 250g cherry tomatoes
- 1 red onion, sliced (160g)
- 1.5 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp chopped chives
- 4 sea bass fillets (500g)