Salmon & Asparagus Stroganoff
Difficulty (1-5): 2
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- Cook the rice in boiling water for 25 minutes, drain.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the salmon and mushrooms for 3-4 minutes. Stir in the asparagus, Cream cheese, milk and paprika and cook for 1-2 minutes. Season to taste.
- Mix the chives into the rice and serve with the salmon stroganoff.
For a healthy option, use Tilda Wholegrain Rice and use extra light cream cheese
- 240g Tilda Basmati & Wild rice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 500g salmon fillet, cubed
- 200g button mushrooms
- 125g asparagus tips, cut into 3cm pieces
- 200g low fat cream cheese
- 100ml semi skimmed milk
- 1⁄2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1⁄2 20g pack chives, chopped