Warm Coconut Arborio Rice Pudding
Indulgent coconut rice pudding made with creamy Arborio rice, coconut and almond milk, topped with mango sorbet, honeycomb and pistachio crumble.
- 100g Tilda Arborio Rice
- 300ml almond milk
- 300ml coconut milk
- 60g palm sugar
- 500g mango
- 110ml water
- 90g caster sugar
- 15g glucose powder
- 200g caster sugar
- 70g glucose
- 2 tbsp water
- 10g bicarbonate of soda
- 120g plain flour
- 60g pistachios
- 100g caster sugar
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 110g vegetarian butter
- Lemon verbena
- Snap dragon flowers
- Put all the ingredients into a medium sized saucepan and bring to a boil, then turn to a low heat and cook covered for 20-25 minutes.
- Dice 100g of mango and reserve for the finished dish.
- Bring the water, sugar and glucose to a boil, then allow to cool before blitzing with remainder of the mango and churning in an ice cream machine.
- Mix the caster sugar, glucose and water and heat until it reaches 150˚C.
- Whisk in the bicarbonate of soda, pour into a tray and allow to cool.
- Blitz all of the ingredients to form a dough, then roll out and freeze.
- Blitz the frozen dough to form crumbs, then cook as discs at 160˚C for approximately 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Place the diced mango in the bottom of a bowl, top with the rice pudding and then finish with the honeycomb, crumble, sorbet and herbs.
- Garnish with the lemon verbena, snap dragon flowers and coriander.