Basmati & Wild Sunshine Salad
- 1.5kg Tilda Basmati & Wild Rice
- 250ml sunflower oil
- 125ml cider vinegar or wine vinegar
- 6 tbsp honey, clear
- 3tbsp mustard, course grain
- 1kg chickpeas, drained can
- 16 spring onions
- 650g spinach leaves, young
- 170g sunflower seeds
- 90g sesame seeds
- 1.8kg tomatoes, quartered
- 650g grated mozzarella or low fat hard cheese
- 425g raisins
- Chicory and lettuce leaves, to garnish
- 2 tubs mustard cress, to garnish
- Salt and pepper
- Cook the rice according to pack instructions. Meanwhile make a dressing by mixing the oil, vinegar, honey, mustard and seasoning. When the rice is cooked, toss in the dressing and leave to cool.
- In a large bowl, mix all the other ingredients together apart from the salad and mustard cress. Season to taste
- When the rice is cold, toss into the other ingredients, mixing well.
- Line a large platter or individual plates with chicory and lettuce leaves and pile on the salad. Garnish with cress and serve lightly chilled.