Golden Soy and Sesame Fried Rice
- 0 - 30 Minutes
Our fluffy and slender Pure Basmati is the perfect rice for the spices and high temperature of delicious Golden Soy and Sesame Fried Rice
- 2 pouches of Tilda Pure Basmati rice
- 1 Brown onion
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 4 Egg yolks
- 2 Spring onions
- 200g Petit pois Peas
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds
- Sesame oil
- Beat 4 whole eggs together in a bowl and set to the side.
- Heat up a non-stick frying pan with a tbsp oil and add your diced onion and sauté on a medium heat.
- Add the peas and sauté for a couple of minutes with the onions.
- Move these ingredients after a couple of minutes to the side of the wok.
- Add the whisked eggs gradually to the empty side of the wok, giving your eggs room to cook.
- Leave your eggs to cook a little, then mix in with the rice and peas.
- Stir in the Tilda Pure Basmati Rice, allowing each grain to be evenly covered with egg mixture.
- Add soy sauce, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Take off the heat and serve the fried rice into four bowls.
- Separate your 4 egg yolks and place on top of each portion of rice. Garnish bowl with a sprinkle of sesame seeds and sliced spring onions.