Indian Style Recipe
Difficulty (1-5): 1
Serves: 2Download the PDF
- For a beautifully fragrant Indian style dish, start with a diced red and yellow pepper, a chopped onion and a finely sliced red chilli.
- Fry gently in a little oil until softened.
- Add a small pack of cooked tikka or tandoori chicken pieces and cook until the chicken is heated through.
- Gently stir in the Tilda Pure Basmati rice and when it is piping hot and ready to eat, serve with a simple dressing of natural yoghurt and chopped mint.
- 1 Pack of Tilda Steamed Pure Basmati Rice
- Red and yellow pepper
- Chopped mint
- A small pack of cooked tikka or tandoori chicken pieces
- Natural yoghurt