Tilda Arborio Rice Pudding and Jam
- Serves 6 - 8
Serving Suggestion: Serve your rice pudding with the jam in a ramekin on the side.
2 tbsp white granulated sugar
1 pint whole milk
A pinch of nutmeg
142ml double cream
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 lb white granulated sugar
- Mix together the Tilda Arborio rice, sugar, milk, butter, and nutmeg in a pan and boil until the mixture becomes thick.
- Add in the cream and stir until the liquid has all absorbed.
- Serve the rice pudding hot from the pan, or to form a skin on top of your pudding, bake in the oven for approx. 20 minutes.
- Boil the strawberries and lemon juice in a pan for 20-30 minutes.
- Add in the sugar and stir until it dissolves.
- Add the butter to the pan, stir and boil for a further 20 minutes.
- Remove the skin layer from the top of the jam and allow to cool and set in a jam jar.