Seafood and Chicken Paella with Tilda Arborio Rice
- Serves 8 - 10
Top Tip: Perfect for sharing and accompanied by bread and alioli.
3 tbsp cooking oil
1½ medium onions
2-3 garlic cloves
200g chorizo sausage
125ml white wine
1.5 litres vegetable stock
2kg mixed vegetables
500g mixed fish
500g tiger prawns
500g chicken breast
Salt and pepper
2 tbsp tomato puree
- Heat the oil in a pan. Add the chopped onion and garlic and heat until soft and transparent
- Add the Chorizo and diced chicken to the pan and cook until the meat is golden and oil has been released from the sausage
- Stir in the Tilda Arborio rice, turning over in the mixture until all the grains are coated by the oil. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the wine to the pan and build up the consistency of the dish adding in the stock gradually.
- Add the tomato puree and mixed vegetables (peppers, courgette and tomatoes work well) and continue to cook, ensuring to taste the rice frequently to ensure it does not overcook.
- When the rice is ten minutes from ready, add in the fish and prawns.
- Check all ingredients are cooked through, season with salt and pepper to taste, and serve hot.