Seafood and Chicken Paella with Tilda Arborio Rice
Top Tip: Perfect for sharing and accompanied by bread and alioli.
- 500g Tilda Arborio Risotto Rice
- 3 tbsp cooking oil
- 1½ medium onions
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- 200g chorizo sausage
- 125ml white wine
- 1.5 litres vegetable stock
- 2kg mixed vegetables
- 500g mixed fish
- 500g tiger prawns
- 500g chicken breast
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp tomato puree
- Heat the oil in a pan. Add the chopped onion and garlic and heat until soft and transparent
- Add the Chorizo and diced chicken to the pan and cook until the meat is golden and oil has been released from the sausage
- Stir in the Tilda Arborio rice, turning over in the mixture until all the grains are coated by the oil. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the wine to the pan and build up the consistency of the dish adding in the stock gradually.
- Add the tomato puree and mixed vegetables (peppers, courgette and tomatoes work well) and continue to cook, ensuring to taste the rice frequently to ensure it does not overcook.
- When the rice is ten minutes from ready, add in the fish and prawns.
- Check all ingredient are cooked through, season with salt and pepper to taste, and serve hot.