Seared Sea Bass with Dill Dressed Basmati & Wild Rice
- Serves 4
- 600g Tilda Basmati & Wild Rice
- 4 tbsps olive oil, plus extra for frying
- 2-3 tbsps lemon juice
- 10g dill, roughly chopped
- 1 medium mango, sliced
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 4 sea bass fillets
- Salt and pepper, to season
Whisk the olive oil with the lemon juice and dill.
Pour the dressing over the hot cooked rice, add mango and onion, season well and mix together.
Season the sea bass fillets and cook the fillets for 2 minutes each side in a little hot oil and serve with the rice.