- 0 - 30 Minutes
- Serves 2
A delicious kedgeree with Tilda Pilau rice. Super quick and easy – perfect for a tasty midweek meal.
- 1 pouch Tilda Pilau rice
- 1 large knob of butter
- 4 spring onions, finely shredded
- Handful parsley, finely chopped
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Juice of ½ a lemon
- 1 cooked salmon fillet, or 200g left over salmon
- Salt & pepper
- Lemon wedges
- 2 hard-boiled eggs
- Heat the butter in a large frying pan.
- Add the spring onions and fry gently until softened.
- Add the Pilau rice, lemon zest and juice. Stir well.
- Add the salmon and heat through until piping hot.
- Season well with salt and pepper and stir in the parsley.
- Serve with lemon wedges and quartered hard-boiled eggs.