Mediterranean Grilled Halloumi Rice
- 0 - 30 Minutes
A super tasty Mediterranean -inspired dish that is perfect for BBQs and easy vegetarian lunches in the sun.
1 pouch of Pure Basmati rice
1 onion, finely chopped
1 tbsp olive oil
1/2 red pepper, roughly chopped
1/2 yellow pepper, roughly chopped
Handful of fresh rocket leaves
25g olives of your choice
1 pack of halloumi, sliced
Salt and pepper, to season
- Fry chopped onion and peppers in olive oil for 5-7 minutes until softened.
- Stir through the olives and the rice.
- Heat through thoroughly and season to taste with salt and pepper. Keep warm.
- Cut the halloumi into slices and griddle for a few minutes.
- Stir torn rocket leaves through the rice and top with the griddled halloumi slices to serve.