Red Snapper and Black Bean Sauce
- Serves 12
450g Tilda Easy Cook Long Grain Rice
12 x 150g red snapper fillets
2 bunches spring onions
5cm piece root ginger
8 tbsp black bean sauce
75ml sesame oil
8 tbsp dry sherry
8 tbsp orange juice
Salt and pepper, to season
- Remove any skin from the fish fillets and place in a shallow dish.
- Chop the spring onions. Peel and grate the ginger. Mix spring onions and ginger with sesame oil, black bean sauce, sherry, orange juice and black pepper.
- Slice limes and place over the fish fillets. Pour over the marinade, cover and chill for one hour, turning at least once.
- Meanwhile, cook the rice in plenty of boiling water for 10 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water to prevent further cooking. Cover and chill until required.
- Lift the fish fillets out of the marinade. Toss the marinade into the rice and mix well.
- Cut 12 pieces of baking parchment about 38cm square. Divide the rice mixture between the paper squares placing it in the middle of each piece. Top each with a fish fillet.
- Bring up the corners of the paper to form a bundle. Tie with string. Bake parcels at 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6 for 20 minutes – untying string to serve.