- Serves 10
- 2 cups Tilda Wholegrain Basmati Rice
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- ¾ cup green beans, cut into 2cm lengths
- 1 large leek, sliced
- ¼ cup butter
- 1½ tbsp medium curry powder
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- 2 cups fresh flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- 2 tsps canned mackerel in brine, drained
- 1 cup canned mackerel in brine, drained
- ¾ cup canned pink salmon, drained
- ¾ cup canned tuna in brine, drained
- 4-5 tbsp lemon juice, to taste
- 2 ½ cups natural yoghurt, to serve
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, roughly chopped, to serve
- Salt and pepper
Heat the oil a large frying pan, add the eggs, and make an omelette that is barely set. Remove from the pan and shred.
Place the green beans and leeks in a large pan and add some water and cook for 4-5 minutes until softened.
Add the butter with the curry powder and dried parsley and cook for 2 minutes, stirring.
Stir in the cooked wholegrain basmati rice with the shredded omelette and fresh parsley.
Gently fold in all the fish, lemon juice to taste and season well before serving with some natural yoghurt and fresh cilantro.