- Serves 10
- 400g Tilda Wholegrain Basmati Rice
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 150g green beans, cut into 2cm lengths
- 1 large leek, sliced
- 30g butter
- 1½ tbsp medium curry powder
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- 400g fresh flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- 10g canned mackerel in brine, drained
- 250g canned mackerel in brine, drained
- 180g canned pink salmon, drained
- 180g canned tuna in brine, drained
- 4-5 tbsp lemon juice, to taste
- 500g natural yoghurt, to serve
- 40g fresh coriander, roughly chopped, to serve
- Salt and pepper
Heat the oil a large frying pan, add the eggs, and make an omelette that is barely set. Remove from the pan and shred.
Place the green beans and leeks in a large pan and add some water and cook for 4-5 minutes until softened.
Add the butter with the curry powder and dried parsley and cook for 2 minutes, stirring.
Stir in the cooked wholegrain basmati rice with the shredded omelette and fresh parsley.
Gently fold in all the fish, lemon juice to taste and season well before serving with some natural yoghurt and fresh coriander.