- Preheat the oven to 200°c, 180°c fan or Gas Mark 6
- Line a baking sheet with parchment
- Empty 1 pouch Tilda Kids Mild & Sweet Curry Rice into a large mixing bowl
- Add the onion, turkey, apple sauce, Marmite, Chutney and carrot. Mix together well and season with salt and pepper
- Roll the pastry on a clean surface, using a little flour to prevent sticking, until the pastry is about 3mm thick.
- Cut the pastry lengthwise into 3 equal pieces, then cut the piece crosswise to make a total of 9 squares. Place the squares onto the baking parchment.
- Place a spoonful of meat mixture into the centre of each pastry square. Brush the edges of each square with beaten egg.
- Fold the squares on the diagonal to enclose the filling and press along the edge with a fork to seal in the filling.
- Brush with egg and bake until golden brown for about 20 minutes
- Serve with a Salsa dip
- 1 pouch Tilda Kids Mild & Sweet Curry Rice
- 1 small onion finely chopped, about 50g
- 200g turkey mince
- 2 tbsps. apple sauce
- 1 tsp. Marmite
- 2tbsps. spicy tomato chutney
- 25g grated carrot
- 1 pack puff pastry
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 egg, beaten for glaze
- Flour for rolling out