Terms & Conditions
Tilda Social Sharing Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Participants of the Promotion agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Promoter: Tilda Ltd, Coldharbour Lane, Rainham, Essex, RM13 9YQ
Tilda Social Sharing Free Prize Draw
- The Tilda social sharing free prize draw is open to bona fide professional chefs and caterers in the UK aged 18 or over only.
- Eligible participants can enter the free prize draw by posting a picture of their vegetable dish on Twitter, mentioning @TildaChef and the hashtag #EatThemToDefeatThem. Only posts that adhere to this criteria will be considered valid.
- The free prize draw will run until 23:59 on Sunday 18th July 2021.
- The prize is one Tilda Together recipe book, one Tilda branded apron, one Tilda branded tote bag and one 5kg bag of Tilda Brown & White Rice. No cash alternative.
- The winner will be chosen at random by a Tilda representative by Monday 26th July 2021 and will be informed of their win through Twitter.
- The winner will be available from email@example.com from 27th July 2021.
- Entrants must get permission from their employer before entering this competition. The Promoter reserves the right to verify this with the employer and disqualify the entrant if permission is not granted.
- Entries are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are falsified in any way.
- The promoter cannot accept any responsibility for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Tilda will not enter into communication regarding winners’ selection.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with a sample of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or any web site, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating and entering in the promotion.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure of any third party to fulfil its contractual obligations although the Promoter shall try to minimise the effect of such failures.
- Any personal data provided will be used only for the purpose of administering this promotion. Please be aware The Promoter will share your personal data with our marketing agencies who are Jellybean Creative Solutions and their fulfilment partner for the sole purpose of running the free sample promotion and fulfilling the samples.