Why Frozen Rice?
This section is packed full of useful information to help you discover everything you need to know about our superb quality Frozen Rice range.
Check out the video below and have a look around to find out more…
WHY FROZEN RICE?
Here at Tilda we know how busy you are, that’s why we’ve developed a versatile range of rice, ready to serve in seconds, which tastes and looks as if it has been cooked from scratch.
Watch the video to find out how you can save time and money by utilising the fantastic Tilda Frozen Rice range.
The crucial benefits of the range are…
- Easy to prepare
- Consistent quality guaranteed
- No wastage
- Excellent portion, and therefore cost, control
- No compromise on quality
- Offers great profit potential – serve rice as an optional side dish
- Superior plate fill of Tilda Frozen Basmati = smaller portions and greater profit
From the fiery Mexican Long Grain to the plain variants, we’ve got it covered – find below a list of our full range of Frozen Rice –
- Pure Basmati
- Basmati Pilau
- Basmati & Wild
- Basmati & Wild with Lemon and Parsley
- Delicately Flavoured Basmati
- Long Grain
- Mexican Long Grain
- Paella Base
- Egg Fried Basmati
Available in a variety of pack formats and case sizes to best suit your needs.
We have a proven track record in successfully developing tailored frozen rice solutions for our customers. To find out what we could do for your business please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
USING FROZEN RICE IS TIME SAVING AND COST EFFECTIVE…
It’s time efficient
Take for example this Classic Chicken Biryani dish – by using Tilda Frozen Basmati Pilau Rice you could save yourself nearly 40 minutes per portion!
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3…
- You can cook Tilda Frozen Rice in its individual portion packs straight from the freezer – no defrosting time required.
- The rice is perfectly cooked in 90 seconds (1900w microwave)
- Then simply plate up and serve!
Click here to find out how JD Wetherspoon keeps its customers happy across the UK with Tilda Frozen Yellow Basmati Rice.