EAT THEM TO DEFEAT THEM 2023 IS BACK
Tilda are thrilled to be sponsors of The Caterer’s Challenge for 2023’s Eat Them to Defeat Them campaign for the 5th year running. This challenge showcases the best in school catering’s versatility and allows schools limitless opportunities to explore healthy, nutritious dishes that the kids love.
Learn how to get your School involved HERE.
Get your free kit!
Every year, school catering teams are asked to lay on amazing spreads and dazzling displays. These spreads need to make veg the hero of lunch and create a perfect opportunity for kids to give them a taste. We invite all supporting catering teams to request their FREE kit containing all the information and resources to get involved. All schools who claim their kit, are also automatically entered into a competition to win some free bags of Tilda Brown and White rice and a vegetable hamper.Get your FREE kit
All entries to the Caterers Challenge can also win prizes directly from the competition. Deadline for these prizes closes 16th April 2023.
£500 Cash Prize
For the very best entry, the Caterers Challenge 2023 trophy presented at the LACA Main Event awards dinner.
Hall of Fame and WIN £100
Your dazzling displays and tasty vegetables could be one of twenty to make Hall of Fame and win £100 + special certificate.
For every catering team – simply apply from 20th February 2023.
Tilda is challenging school caterers to create the perfect international recipe which blends vegetables and rice. The winning recipe will go out to thousands of families alongside the top celebrity recipes on the website and social channels. Help us to inspire families to cook together!
For more on how to win and other information, click below or click here to visit the Eat Them To Defeat Them website.Download your free kit
YOUR VERY OWN EAT THEM TO DEFEAT THEM
Tilda wants to make things as fun and easy as possible for your school as part of the Challenge! That’s
why we are offering a free download of our Eat Them To Defeat Them Kit to use in your schools.
GET YOUR STUDENTS INVOLVED!
WHAT DO YOU GET?
- Yummy recipes that are updated regularly, so keep checking up on our webpage!
- Colouring sheets to hand out around your school, keeping your students busy
- Information document to provide you with everything you’ll need to know about the challenge!
Download your free Tilda Kit here.
WHY YOU SHOULD SERVE TILDA’S BROWN & WHITE RICE IN YOUR SCHOOL
- Rice is a tasty, healthy carb alternative to serve to your students in your school with many benefits!
- A lighter alternative to other carbs such as potato and pasta
- The health benefits of brown rice with the taste and performance of white rice
- Leaves you feeling fuller for longer without the ‘heavy’ feeling so your students will be energised for the rest of the day without falling asleep at their desks and ready to learn
- Great to pair with nutritious veggies, meats and fish. Creating wholesome, nutritious lunchtime meals
- Rice is a fantastic gluten-free, dairy-free and vegan option, so suitable for all!
- Quality rice endorsed by the Craft Guild of Chefs
Purchases can be made through any of your Wholesalers.
A SIMPLE SOLUTION TO WORLD HUNGER
Tilda backs Mary’s Meals through it’s Double The Love Campaign. Each bag of Tilda Brown and White Rice bought doubles up as a donated meal for a child – be a part of the mission to help feed underprivileged children.Learn More