- Serves 10
2 cups Tilda Wholegrain Basmati Rice
1 tbsp sunflower oil
4 large eggs, beaten
¾ cup green beans, cut into 2cm lengths
1 large leek, sliced
¼ cup butter
1½ tbsp medium curry powder
1 tbsp dried parsley
2 cups fresh flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped
2 tsps canned mackerel in brine, drained
1 cup canned mackerel in brine, drained
¾ cup canned pink salmon, drained
¾ cup canned tuna in brine, drained
4-5 tbsp lemon juice, to taste
2 ½ cups natural yoghurt, to serve
¼ cup fresh cilantro, roughly chopped, to serve
Salt and pepper
- Heat the oil a large frying pan, add the eggs, and make an omelette that is barely set. Remove from the pan and shred.
- Place the green beans and leeks in a large pan and add some water and cook for 4-5 minutes until softened.
- Add the butter with the curry powder and dried parsley and cook for 2 minutes, stirring.
- Stir in the cooked wholegrain basmati rice with the shredded omelette and fresh parsley.
- Gently fold in all the fish, lemon juice to taste and season well before serving with some natural yoghurt and fresh cilantro.