- Serves 20
Serve with a mixed leaf and tomato salad with a splash of balsamic vinegar.
- 800g Tilda Brown & White Rice
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- 5 onions, chopped
- 5 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 2.4ltr vegetable stock
- 1kg cooked turkey, shredded
- 1kg frozen soya beans (or kidney beans/chickpeas)
- Fresh coriander (optional)
- Heat the oil in a pan and gently fry the onions and garlic over a medium heat until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add the spices and Tilda Brown & White Rice, then stir-fry for 1–2 minutes.
- Pour in the hot stock, reduce the heat to low and simmer until the stock is nearly all absorbed, about 20–25 minutes.
- Stir in the turkey and beans and continue to cook until everything is warmed through. Season to taste and then scatter over the coriander.