- 2 Pouches Tilda Steamed Wholegrain Basmati Rice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 175g tiger prawns, raw, peeled
- 250g tomatoes, cherry or regular halved
- 25g arugula leaves
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 80g bunch Fresh coriander, leaves and stalks
- 30g almonds, whole blanched, toasted
- 6 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, good quality
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
Time to make the pesto. Place the garlic, salt and coriander in a food processor and blend until finely chopped. Add the almonds and blend again until coarsely chopped. Take out the blade and stir in the olive oil and lemon juice.
Heat the oil in a frying pan over a high heat and add the prawns. Stir fry for 1 minute and then add the tomatoes and stir everything together until the prawns are pink all over and the tomatoes softened a little.
Cook the rice as per pack instructions and empty into a dish for mixing. Stir the pesto into the rice whilst it is still warm, so it coats all the grains and then add half the tomatoes and prawns.
Serve on to dishes with the arugula leaves topped with the extra prawns and tomatoes on top.