Teriyaki Salmon with Shitake Mushroom and Pepper Basmati Rice
- Serves 10
Salmon & Marinade
10 x 160g salmon fillets
¼pt soy sauce
¼pt dry sherry
200g fresh ginger, chopped
2 red chillies, chopped
1 tbsp honey
A little oil , for shallow frying
Shiitake Mushroom Basmati Rice
75g per portion, Tilda Easy Cook Basmati Rice, cook as per pack instruction
10 spring onions, finely chopped
1 yellow peppers, peeled and finely chopped
1 red pepper, peeled and finely chopped
1 green pepper, peeled and finely chopped
200g mushrooms, shiitake, sliced
2 garlic cloves, chopped
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp sesame oil
- Marinade the salmon fillets for maximum 2 hours then remove and pat dry.
- Heat the oil in a pan, remove the salmon from the marinade and fry for 2 minutes on both sides or until browned but just cooked.
- Sauté the vegetables, seasoning with soy sauce and sesame oil.
- Mix into the warm rice and serve.
- Serve with steamed bok choy.