Super Grains - Mexican salmon, black bean and chipotle burrito
From Rob Hobson
- 0 - 30 Minutes
- Serves 2
A multi-sensory Super Grains burrito with smokey chipotle partnered with fresh citrus and aromatic herbs.
220g packet of Tilda Super Grains coconut
½ 400g can of black beans, drained and rinsed
½ small can sweetcorn
½ lime, juiced
1-2 tbsp chipotle in adobo paste
Small handful of coriander, finely chopped
1 spring onion, finely sliced
2 wholemeal flour tortillas
2 tbsp guacamole
4 leaves of Iceberg lettuce, finely shredded
½ cucumber, halved, seeds removed and cut into strips lengthways
120g cooked salmon flakes (either grilled fillet or shop bought)
- Heat the oil in a wok and set over a medium heat. Once hot, add the rice, beans and sweetcorn to the pan and fry for 4 minutes. Now, remove the wok from the heat and stir the lime juice and chipotle into the rice mixture.
- Add the coriander and spring onion to the mixture and combine.
- Lay the tortillas flat and spread each one with guacamole across the middle.
- Lay the cucumber and iceberg lettuce on top of the guacamole and top this with the rice mixture.
- Place the salmon flakes on top of the rice then roll up the tortilla ready to serve.