Thai Coconut Rice with Mangoes
- 500g Tilda Fragrant Jasmine Rice
- 8 caster sugar
- 400ml coconut cream
- 300ml double cream, lightly whipped (optional)
- 3 large mangoes, ripe, peeled and sliced
- Cook the rice according to the instructions on the back of pack.
- Stir in the sugar and salt and cool slightly stirring occasionally.
- When the rice is lukewarm mix in the coconut cream, and fold in the whipped cream, if using.
- Press into a rectangular mould and turn out on to a plate lined with a banana leaf. Serve garnished with the mango slices.