Seared Sea Bass with Dill Dressed Basmati & Wild Rice
- Serves 4
- 600g Tilda Basmati & Wild Rice
- 4 tbsps olive oil, plus extra for frying
- 2-3 tbsps lemon juice
- 10g dill, roughly chopped
- 1 medium mango, sliced
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 4 sea bass fillets
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Whisk the olive oil with the lemon juice and dill.
- Pour the dressing over the hot cooked rice, add mango and onion, season well and mix together.
- Season the sea bass fillets and cook the fillets for 2 minutes each side in a little hot oil and serve with the rice.