National Rice Week Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Participants of the Promotion agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or any web site, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating and entering in the Promotion.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure of any third party to fulfil its contractual obligations although the Promoter shall try to minimise the effect of such failures.
- Please be aware that Tilda Ltd will share your data with Jellybean Creative Solutions for the sole purpose of fulfilling the prizes only.
National Rice Week Giveaway
- The National Rice Week promotion is open to bona fide UK chefs and caterers aged 18 or over only.
- Participants must post an image of a rice dish that they have created on Twitter including the handle @TildaChef in order to be entered into the competition.
- The promotion runs 13/09/21 – 19/09/21.
- 1 winner will be chosen at random at the end of the promotion by a Tilda representative and notified within 1 week of the closing date via Twitter.
- If the winner selected does not respond by 26/09/21, another winner will be chosen, and the same process carried out.
- There is 1 prize available comprised of 1 x £10 Love2shop voucher, 1 x 5kg bag of Tilda Easy Cook Basmati rice, and x1 Tilda branded apron. No cash alternative.
- No purchase necessary.
- The winner must provide a valid email address and postal address when contacted on Twitter in order for the prize to be fulfilled.
- The prize will be sent to the address given (the Promoter accepts no responsibility regarding mis-delivery or failure to receive the prize).
- Entrants must get permission from their employer before entering this competition.
- Entries are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are falsified in any way.
- The promoter cannot accept any responsibility for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Tilda Ltd will not enter into communication regarding winners’ selection.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with an item of equal or greater value.