- Department: Sales
- Location: Rainham
- Closing Date: 31/01/2019
- Fully accountable for delivering sales and profit targets in the nominated Major Customers as well as meeting all agreed KPIs.
- Liaise with the Sales Director, responsible for drawing up the strategic business plan for key customers in line with the agreed marketing strategy for the brand(s). Key areas would include pricing, promotions, ranging, distribution, logistics and profitability.
- Implementation and facilitation of the business plan via effective management of the cross-functional relationships between Tilda and each Account.
- Build strong relationships across the businesses, working in a close and collaborative manner with colleagues from all parts of the business.Â A strong harmony and team spirit has been built up between the Marketing and Sales functions within the Mainstream grocery team and this needs to be sustained.
- Keeping the business informed of competitor and other relevant developments at Account level by being the Tilda expert for each Account.
- Evidence of strong career progression and impressive commercial achievement in a branded FMCG environment. Experience will include managing significant grocery multiple accounts and sales and profit accountability.
- In-depth understanding of the UK grocery trade. Candidates will be highly credible and capable of operating at Major Account level across the contact matrix.
- Evidence of strong commercial acumen and sound financial skills, with a broad business perspective and good understanding of other functional areas, especially branding, consumer marketing and category management.
- Proven successful track record of delivery with evidence of achieving volume and profit targets in challenging market environments.
- Entrepreneurial, action oriented and adaptable, candidates will thrive in an open, involving, dynamic and action oriented culture.
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills, and an ability to bring people with them both internally and externally. True team players with a strong people focus, and a challenging but collaborative style.
- Highly driven and enthusiastic, candidates will be passionate about sales, brand and product with a down to earth approach, strong negotiating skills and an ability to make things happen.
- Self-assured & resilient/persistent. Highly motivated with good personal presence and the stature, maturity and personal integrity to work with the team to manage challenging customers and build win-win relationships.
- Graduate calibre, intellectually strong and strategically capable, candidates will be commercially astute with a broad business perspective and strong analytical and financial understanding.
37.5 hours per week – Mon to Fri