- Department: Production
- Location: Rainham
- Closing Date: 08/12/2019
- Operate packing and automated food processing machinery
Managing and running projects/initiatives
Night Shift – 6pm to 6.15am (12.15 hour shift)
Qualifications and Experience Required:
Suitable candidates will have:
- An understanding of quality within process production
- Technical & faultfinding skills to enable you to operate our highly technical equipment in a fast moving environment
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Computer literacy with the ability to follow screen instructions and to interrogate systems as required.
Successful candidates will be flexible team players with experience within FMCG and have the desire to work towards continuous improvement.Â Â You will need to fully integrate within a production team of up to 17 people and must be reliable with a good attendance record.
(The above is not definitive, but merely outlines key areas of responsibility.)