- Department: Engineering
- Location: Rainham
- Closing Date: 30/11/2018
- Reporting to Engineering Team Leader / Manager
- Follow GMP, Safety, Quality, Operational and Engineering procedures.
- Support production prioritising Safety, Quality and Production Volume.
- Comply with legislative and statutory requirements.
Person Specification –
- Actively champion health and safety
- Analytical problem solving approach and numerical capability
- Team player and able to work unsupervised and as part of the team
- Able to work under pressure and prioritise
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Be proactive in identifying and eliminating faulty processes by implementing long-term fixes.
- Manage time to provide continuous production cover and meet all responsibilities.
- Work independently during periods of high support demand.
- Manage and support break cover around production requirements as directed by Shift Leader.
- Be flexible to ensure holiday cover.
- Be flexible to meet business needs with overtime for Maintenance and Production cover.
Monday – Friday 22.00 to 06.00