- Department: Packing Hall
- Location: Rainham
- Closing Date: 30/04/2019
We have vacancies for multi skilled machine operators within our packing hall. The role involves ensuring that all machines are correctly set up and are running to maximum efficiency.
- Follow good Health and Safety Standards
- Ensuring the efficiency of the production line
- Overseeing the quality of the product
- Controlling packaging waste
- Ensuring cleanliness of the production line machinery
- Ensuring all paperwork relevant to the product is completed to the company specification
- Rectifying any minor breakdowns of line machinery
- Assisting the engineers on major breakdowns when required
General housekeeping duties will also form part of the role, ensuring that the highest food hygiene and health and safety standards are maintained at all times within your working area around the packing machinery, ensuring that any debris or spillage is swiftly cleared away.
Rotating double day shift
Mon – Thur – 06.00 to 14.00 & 13.45 to 2145
Fri – 06.00 to 13.00 & 12.45 to 19.45
Qualifications and Experience Required:
You will be flexible and able to resolve any mechanical problems that arise with training. You will need to be a team player and also be able to work on your own initiative, ideally with the ability to supervise a small team of people in the absence of the team leader.
Ideally, previous experience of operating machinery would be an advantage.