- Department: Production
- Location: Rainham
- Closing Date: 31/01/2019
- Inbound Material Management
- Supplier Deliveries, Quality Issues, Pallet Labelling, Rice Receipts – Monitor and confirm that all receipts are transacted correctly or issues raised to the relevant departments
- Work order entry and processing
- Raise work orders, Identification & handling of shortages
- Investigate stock errors, Transact, Material Transfers, Picking & Issue of Work Order
- Amending Work Order issues and making corrections
- Capturing and reporting on waste and sampling information
- Return of unused ingredients to the warehouse
- Work Order Completion
- Reporting and reconciling cases produced
- Capturing and reporting FG rejects
- WO Yield Check Sheet and sign off
- Cycle Counting
- Cycle count of all aisles and reconciliation
- Raise disposal forms for approval
- End of month and end of year stock-check
- JDE trained – Manufacturing and Load Manifest/receipting
- Stock control experience
- FLT/VNA trained
- Physically fit and capable of manual handling tasks.
- Computer literate, with the ability to follow screen instructions and to interrogate systems as required
- Experience in FMCG.
- Understanding of safety and quality within a warehousing environment
- Experience using VNA and Counterbalance Fork Lift Trucks
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Flexible team player
- A desire to work towards continuous improvement
- Fully integrate within the warehouse team.
- Reliability, good attendance record and time keeping are very important.
(The above is not definitive, but merely outlines key areas of responsibility.)