- Department: IT
- Location: Rainham
- Closing Date: 30/08/2019
This person will form part of the MIS Support team and will be responsible for the provision of all the required Desktop Support related services.
- Install, configure and support of all the required Laptops and Desktop components and peripherals.
- The provision of IT support 1st line to the 200+ user base.
- Maintain User accounts (Active Directory)
- Provision of weekend, after hours on-site as well as on-call remote support.
Working Hours â 35.7 hours per week â Rotating 3 weeks
- Mon 7.00 â 15.30, Tue â Thur 8.00 – 16.30 & Fri 8.40 â 16.30
- Mon 9.00 â 17.30, Tue â Thur 8.45 â 17.30 & Fri 8.45 â 16.30
- Mon â Thur 10.30 â 19.00 & Fri 9.40 â 17.30
Qualifications and Experience Required:
Essential: A combination of skills or experience in the areaâs listed below will be considered.
- Active Directory Administration
- Microsoft Office 2013 /365
- Microsoft Outlook 2013
- Citrix XenApp /RDS
All of the points below are required.
- Excellent communication skills. (both verbal and written)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must be able to work effectively as part of a team as well as an individual.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Good listening skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Consistently flexible and enthusiastic approach towards work.
- Commitment to providing consistently excellent support.
(The above is not definitive, but merely outlines key areas of responsibility.)