- Department: Engineering
- Location: Rainham
- Closing Date: 29/03/2018
- Production shift cover for breakdown maintenance
- Set up of production machinery for product changes
- Carry out planned maintenance activities to ensure plant safety & reliability
- Maintenance of site facilities where possible
- Responsibility for an ‘area’ of the factory to include procurements of spare parts and maintaining a stock holding to minimise plant downtime
- Project engineering – hands on equipment improvement
- Actively champion health and safety
- Analytical problem solving approach and numerical capability
- Team player and able to work unsupervised and as part of the team
- Able to work under pressure and prioritise
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Be proactive in identifying and eliminating faulty processes by implementing long-term fixes.
- Manage time to provide continuous production cover and meet all responsibilities.
- Work independently during periods of high support demand.
- Manage and support break cover around production requirements as directed by Shift Leader.
- Be flexible to ensure holiday cover across all shifts.
- Be flexible to meet business needs with overtime for Maintenance and Production cover.
12.25 hours per shift (two week rotating pattern)
A Shift Mon/Tues/Fri/Sat 06.00 to 18.15 or
B Shift Wednesday/Thursday 06.00 to 18.15