- Department: Marketing
- Location: Rainham
- Closing Date: 31/03/2019
We are looking for an enthusiastic Assistant Brand Manager (ABM) who can join the Marketing team in nurturing UK’s top brand of basmati rice working across consumers groups. As part of supportive and vibrate team you will be responsible for assisting in executing annual dry rice brand plans across all grocery and independent accounts. If you’re creative, you will love the exposure you will get on working across the full marketing mix including communications, event coordination, product development, packaging and many more. Your attention to detail and efficient project management skills will make executing projects on time and budget a breeze. Your experience working with external agencies will be useful to the team so that together we can drive projects to exciting conclusions.
- Day to day management of the Dry rice portfolio
- Development and implementation of the brand plans
- Performance tracking and reporting
- Research and recommendations for innovation
- Event co-ordination, representation and management where required.
- Packaging, POS and creative project co-ordination
- Review, track and report on all aspect of competitor activity, providing full 360 degree competitor update on a regular and ad-hoc basis.
- Cross functional project co-ordination across various sectors.
- Data analysis that you can translate into recommendations for growth opportunities
- Creativity coupled with an understanding of cooking
- Ability to create and manage relationships across different functions of the business
- Initiative and ability to manage and prioritise workloads
- Clean full drivers licence
Education & Experience
- Degree level qualification in a Business related subject.
- At least 2 years experience to be in a B2C environment, preferably FMCG.
- Entrepreneurial with ‘can do’ attitude and drive to get things done
- Team player with excellent communication and influencing skills