Honey-Glazed Pumpkins stuffed with Cranberry-Chili Lamb Rice
- Serves 10
We’ve partnered up with The Street Food Company to put together this wonderfully warming winter recipe, full of comforting flavors—lamb cooked with Tilda rice in warming ginger and chili, studded with sweet-tart cranberries, all roasted inside a honey glazed pumpkin.
2 cups Tilda Pure Basmati Rice
2 cups The Street Food Company Pink Pepper Ginger Paste
2 medium pumpkins
1 ½ cups diced onion
22 ounces lamb mince
¾ cup diced smoked bacon
¼ cup dried cranberries
1 ounce honey
- Cut a lid off each pumpkin and with a knife and spoon scoop out the seeds and membrane. Place onto a tray lined with baking parchment and bake at 350F for 90 minutes until soft. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Cook the Tilda rice as per packet instructions; set aside.
- Heat some oil in a pan to medium-high heat. Add onions; stir fry for 1-2mins until golden. Add lamb mince and diced smoked bacon and fry until cooked.
- Add pan mixture, dried cranberries and The Street Food Company Pink Pepper Ginger to the rice then equally divide mixture between the 2 pumpkins. Mix 1 ounce honey with a dash of water and glaze the pumpkins.
- Return pumpkins and cook for further 30-45 minutes and serve.